Welcome to “Get Motivated And Stay Motivated To Reach Your Goal Weight With Consistent Weight Loss”
In this just released Live we discuss fundamental weight loss motivation points that will help you get motivated to lose weight.
So if you want to find a plan that works for you without focusing on the number on the scale (without having to rely on motivation to lose weight), check out Facebook Live right now!
In this Facebook Live, you’ll discover:
Tip – Small Steps Over Time-Overhauling Everything Leads To NO Motivation
- Relying on motivation to reach your goal weight is like relying on motivation to brush your teeth or change your underwear… yes I just said that!
- If your end goal is to keep the weight off once you reach your goal, it’s time to start approaching weight loss as something other than a diet.
- STORY: I’ve been on ton’s of diet’s in my life, and lost significant weight. But it wasn’t until I quit overhauling everything and started making small changes to what I was doing that the weight loss stuck!
- Now is my life significantly different now than it was 10 years ago? YES
- At this point have I overhauled 99% of my “bad” habits and replaced them with healthy habits? YES
- But I didn’t start my journey off, changing it all. I started with small things and built my way up to where I am now.
My biggest takeaways for you from this video are:
Fast weight loss is not permanent weight loss, switching your focus from overhauling it all to making small changes overtime will actually increase your weight loss success.
Making small changes overtime is creating habits, and habits are automatic, and we actually “crave” this new habit.
Big bonus! Tracking our habits and checking them off gives us the added perk of the brain’s happy chemicals kicking in… just like crossing off something from our todo list.
Being discouraged by the speed of your weight loss, says you are only focused on the number on the scale. It’s time to change your focus to NON-scale healthy goals and habits that support those goals.
To learn more about how you can have hope that you can lose weight and get out of pain and participate in life (without having to rely on motivation to lose weight), Jump into the Jumpstart 100- Creating Healthy Weight-Loss Habits in 5 days
Weight Loss Motivation Links & Mentions From This Video:
Thanks for Watching!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this Live on weight loss motivation, please click LIKE and then share it with your friends by using the SHARE button.