Welcome to “Get Motivated And Stay Motivated To Reach Your Goal Weight With Consistent Weight Loss”
In this amazing new video I discuss important weight loss motivation points that will help you have hope that you can lose weight.
So if you want to stay motivated to lose weight (without having to use motivation to lose weight), check out the video right now!
In this video, you’ll discover:
Have A Motivation Magic Wand With Consistent Weight Loss (Even If You Think You Can’t)!
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! Relying on motivation to reach your goal weight is like relying on motivation to brush your teeth or change your underwear… yes I just said that!
- If your end goal is to keep the weight off once you reach your goal, it’s time to start approaching weight loss as something other than a diet.
- Let me tell you a story about one of our ONEder-Sisters-Angela
- Angela has been on every diet known to man, just like the rest of us. When she came to me, she was overwhelmed, and trying to do all the things…
- But then all her other responsibilities would get in the way
- One of the first things we did was help her find a way to make her responsibilities to her family a part of her healthy lifestyle mission.
- She couldn’t believe that she could count vacuuming as 5 minutes of movement or doing things with her boys as a workout.
- She started creating small habits around her family, and she couldn’t believe how this flipped her motivation switch!
- Creating a healthy lifestyle isn’t about spending hours in the gym or only eating chicken (I do eat a lot of chicken… but that is besides the point. LOL)
- In the big picture, Angela started creating habits slowly, and she built over time. She is steadily reporting weight loss and inches in the Inner Sisters portal, and her son’s have noticed how much happier she is in general.
- She has ditched the weight loss frustration (most of the time 😉 ), and she has built in weight loss motivation by creating small habits overtime that are becoming who she is now.
My biggest takeaways for you from this video are:
Fast weight loss is not permanent weight loss, switching your focus from overhauling it all to making small changes overtime will actually increase your weight loss success AND motivation
Making small changes overtime is creating habits, and habits are automatic, and we actually “crave” this new habit.
Big bonus! Tracking our habits and checking them off gives us the added perk of the brain’s happy chemicals kicking in… just like crossing off something from our todo list.
Being discouraged by the speed of your weight loss, says you are only focused on the number on the scale. It’s time to change your focus to NON-scale healthy goals and habits that support those goals.
FREE WEIGHT LOSS JUMPSTART
Are ya ready for consistent weight loss?
Join today to get off that weight loss rollercoaster,
learn the 5 steps to consistent weight loss to lose 100 pounds forever!
Jumpstart 100 : Weight Loss-Healthy Habits for Life
To learn more about how you can have hope that you can lose weight and staying motivated to lose weight (without having to use motivation to lose weight), hop on the waitlist list for ONEder-Sister’s Inner Circle- there is a special bonus mini class there for you to help you start changing your focus! at http://ONEderlandWellness.net/ONEder-Sisters
Weight Loss Motivation Links& Mentions From This Video:
Thanks for Watching!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this video on weight loss motivation, please click LIKE and then share it with your friends by using the SHARE button.