Here’s the weight loss motivation key traditional health and fitness professionals don’t want you to know about-it’s how to stop beating yourself up because you aren’t perfect so you can have hope that you can lose weight (so you don’t have to rely on motivation)! Enjoy this weight loss motivation Live right now! And then, be one of the first to get the rest of the story about how to easily see progress with your weight loss goal here at: https://go.macroUnicorn.com
Don't Know Where to Start Creating a Simply Healthy Lifestyle?
If you're new here, and you don’t know where to start on your journey? I lost 120 lbs and I have kept it off for almost 8 years. Check out the following posts to get you started.
- Switch Your Focus To Become The Healthy Person You Want To Be
- Ditch the Fear of Getting Started and Get Healthy
- Start Using a Printable Habit Tracker to See Quick Success
- Using Non-Scale Goals to Create a Healthy Diet for Weight Loss
- 3 Weight Loss Tips I Used to lose 100 pounds
And while you're here ya should definitely grab guide to get started creating some basic habits, the pre work no one talks about to creating a Simply Healthy Lifestyle.
In this amazing new video I discuss important weight loss motivation points that will help you have hope that you can lose weight.
So if you want to stay motivated to lose weight (without having to use motivation to lose weight), check out the video right now!
In this video, you’ll discover:
Have A Motivation Magic Wand With Consistent Weight Loss (Even If You Think You Can’t)!
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! Relying on motivation to reach your goal weight is like relying on motivation to brush your teeth or change your underwear… yes I just said that!
- If your end goal is to keep the weight off once you reach your goal, it’s time to start approaching weight loss as something other than a diet.
- Let me tell you a story about one of our ONEder-Sisters-Angela
- Angela has been on every diet known to man, just like the rest of us. When she came to me, she was overwhelmed, and trying to do all the things…
- But then all her other responsibilities would get in the way
- One of the first things we did was help her find a way to make her responsibilities to her family a part of her healthy lifestyle mission.
- She couldn’t believe that she could count vacuuming as 5 minutes of movement or doing things with her boys as a workout.
- She started creating small habits around her family, and she couldn’t believe how this flipped her motivation switch!
- Creating a healthy lifestyle isn’t about spending hours in the gym or only eating chicken (I do eat a lot of chicken… but that is besides the point. LOL)
- In the big picture, Angela started creating habits slowly, and she built over time. She is steadily reporting weight loss and inches in the Inner Sisters portal, and her son’s have noticed how much happier she is in general.
- She has ditched the weight loss frustration (most of the time 😉 ), and she has built in weight loss motivation by creating small habits overtime that are becoming who she is now.
My biggest takeaways for you from this video are:
Fast weight loss is not permanent weight loss, switching your focus from overhauling it all to making small changes overtime will actually increase your weight loss success AND motivation
Making small changes overtime is creating habits, and habits are automatic, and we actually “crave” this new habit.
Big bonus! Tracking our habits and checking them off gives us the added perk of the brain’s happy chemicals kicking in… just like crossing off something from our todo list.
Being discouraged by the speed of your weight loss, says you are only focused on the number on the scale. It’s time to change your focus to NON-scale healthy goals and habits that support those goals.
3 SIMPLE TIPS FOR HORMONE BALANCE
To learn more about how you can have hope that you can lose weight and staying motivated to lose weight (without having to use motivation to lose weight), hop on the waitlist list for ONEder-Sister’s Inner Circle- there is a special bonus mini class there for you to help you start changing your focus! at http://ONEderlandWellness.net/ONEder-Sisters
Thanks for Watching!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this video on weight loss motivation, please click LIKE and then share it with your friends by using the SHARE button.