Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bomb
??If you’re following a keto diet, fat bombs are your chance to give your tastebuds an extra treat! If you’re not, these make for a delicious treat!?Many fat bombs contain chocolate flavor or nut butter, and while there’s nothing wrong with that, variety is the spice of life.So I thought I’d offer an alternative … Lemon!These are seriously delicious. Watch your portion sizes! They’ll keep for a couple months in the freezer.
- cupcake liners or candy molds or silicone ice cube trays
- ½ cup coconut oil (125 ml) melted
- 4 tbsp grass-fed butter softened
- 4 oz cheese, softened (113 g) full-fat grass-fed cream
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp stevia alcohol-free
- Blend all ingredients with mixer until smooth. Pour into cupcake liners, candy molds or silicone ice cube trays and freeze until firm, preferably overnight.
Calories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 66mgPotassium: 11mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 260IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!